6 Best Age Verification Plugins for WordPress [Free + Pro]
Add a pop-up window to your website and verify the age of the visitor before allowing them to view your content.
Customize a variety of features in the age verification box.
You can customize your age verification pop up by going to
Appearance -> Customize -> Age Verification in your WordPress dashboard.
There is also a cookie that gets saved for 30 days when the user selects the “Yes” button.
Age Verification for WordPress has been translated into the following languages:
Customize your age verification pop up even more by using our Age Verification Pro plugin.
Pro color customizations
“Age Verification” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
1. All digital products are the most recent version, with no possibility of free updates. After payment, you can request an update to the most recent version for 7 days if a new version is released.
2. After the purchase is confirmed, download links available on My Account. If a license is required, please contact us via email or Live chat assistance with activation. Our license is only valid for activation and does not include support.
3. We provide PHP script installation services for $15. Please create a backup after installation as we do not support re-installation. For mobile app source code, we do not offer installation services. For Installation service Click Here
4. If you have any questions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or create a Live Chat on this page
5. Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You will receive the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products that have been downloaded from other websites.
6. The response time can last up to 6 hours.
Download Age Verification v1.1.0 Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
September 08, 2020 – v1.1.0
* Date format option
* New Support Form
* Fix issue with the where to display option
* Fix responsiveness issues