NEST FLYOUT SLIDING PANELS WORDPRESS is a lightweight WordPress plugin that lets you add animated off canvas sliding panels to any website.
Nest is a lightweight WordPress plugin that lets you add animated off canvas sliding panels to any website. Whether you’d like to set up a sliding sidebar, a sliding header or footer, or even a full-screen flyout panel for your WordPress site, Nest’s feature set makes it an absolute and utter breeze.
Not only is Nest easy to set up and use but it’s also very customizable. For example, you can customize a panel’s size and animation speed with pixel and millisecond accuracy. And there are many more features and customization options:
Nest’s sliding panels are effortlessly yet massively customizable. Essentially every aspect of the appearance of a panel can be customized to your liking:
1. All digital products are the most recent version, with no possibility of free updates. After payment, you can request an update to the most recent version for 7 days if a new version is released.
2. After the purchase is confirmed, download links available on My Account. If a license is required, please contact us via email or Live chat assistance with activation. Our license is only valid for activation and does not include support.
3. We provide PHP script installation services for $15. Please create a backup after installation as we do not support re-installation. For mobile app source code, we do not offer installation services. For Installation service Click Here
4. If you have any questions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or create a Live Chat on this page
5. Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You will receive the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products that have been downloaded from other websites.
6. The response time can last up to 6 hours.
Download Nest v2.2 – Flyout Sliding Panels for WordPress Nulled Free
– Added option to display a close icon instead of mouse cursor when hovering the background overlay