You can also edit the sidebar from the WordPress Dashboard. In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Widgets, find the Sidebar section, and then give it a click to expand. You should now be able to see all the widgets that make up this particular sidebar.
Manage and replace sidebars and other widget areas on your site with Custom Sidebars, a flexible widget area manager.
Make custom sidebar configurations and be able to choose what widgets display on each page or post of your site.
Need to make a widget sticky or fixed? Try our free WP Sticky Anything plugin.
Custom Sidebars works ONLY with the classic widgets screen that was used in WordPress before version 5.8. If you want to use it with version 5.8 (and above) you have to install the official Classic Widgets plugin, or enable the classic widgets interface yourself. Once the classic widgets screen is activated the plugin will work the same as before.
Having problems setting up SSL or generating an SSL certificate? Install the free WP Force SSL plugin.
Custom Sidebars allows you to dynamically display custom widget configurations on any page, post, category, post type, or archive page.
“Custom Sidebars will go on my “essential plugins” list from now on. I am pleased by how easy it was to figure out and by how many options are available in the free version.” – monkeyhateclean
“This plugin does exactly what it says. It’s light, integrates well into WordPress and gives you tons of possibilities.” – DarkNova
Every part of Custom Sidebars integrates seamlessly with the Widgets menu for simplicity and control. No confusing settings pages or added menu items, just simple core integration.
A SIMPLE FLEXIBLE SIDEBAR MANAGER
** Custom Sidebars Includes: **
* Unlimited custom widget configurations
* Set custom widgets for individual posts and pages, categories, post types, and archives
* Seamless integration with the WordPress Widgets menu
* Works with well-coded themes and doesn’t slow down your site
* Set individual widget visibility – for guests, by user role, by post type, for special pages or categories
* Author specific sidebars – display a custom sidebar for each of your authors
* Clone and sync widget settings – quickly edit complex configurations
* Import and export custom sidebars – backup and share sidebars
Install Custom Sidebars and see for yourself why it’s the most popular widget extension plugin available for WordPress with over 200,000 active installs.
1. All digital products are the most recent version, with no possibility of free updates. After payment, you can request an update to the most recent version for 7 days if a new version is released.
2. After the purchase is confirmed, download links available on My Account. If a license is required, please contact us via email or Live chat assistance with activation. Our license is only valid for activation and does not include support.
3. We provide PHP script installation services for $15. Please create a backup after installation as we do not support re-installation. For mobile app source code, we do not offer installation services. For Installation service Click Here
4. If you have any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com or create a Live Chat on this page
5. Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You will receive the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products that have been downloaded from other websites.
6. The response time can last up to 6 hours.
Download Free Widget and Sidebar Customizer for WordPress v2.0.3 Premium Nulled
++ Widget and Sidebar Customizer 2.0.3 – 24. January 2019.
– added support for WooCommerce 3.5.4, WordPress 5.0.3