Widget Manager gives you full control over widget visibility via nice and easy interface. Every widget can now be displayed on or hidden from one or few pages.
Widget Manager is a WordPress plugin designed to assign the display of widgets under certain conditions. This is a flexible, easy-to-use widget display management system that allows you to add the widget on a certain page/post at a specified time and day, for a particular user group and under any other conditions that you can only imagine.
Despite the fact that page builders continue to gain popularity on WordPress sites, widgets remain frequently used elements. Together with the Widget Manager plugin, widgets become a powerful tool to organize your content. The manager has many settings for different needs, but even some conditions are absent, you can use the Custom PHP field to get the desired result.
1. All digital products are the most recent version, with no possibility of free updates. After payment, you can request an update to the most recent version for 7 days if a new version is released.
2. After the purchase is confirmed, download links available on My Account. If a license is required, please contact us via email or Live chat assistance with activation. Our license is only valid for activation and does not include support.
3. We provide PHP script installation services for $15. Please create a backup after installation as we do not support re-installation. For mobile app source code, we do not offer installation services. For Installation service Click Here
4. If you have any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com or create a Live Chat on this page
5. Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You will receive the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products that have been downloaded from other websites.
6. The response time can last up to 6 hours.