It would be wonderful to understand why those orders acquire a pending status, wouldn’t it?
I am sure you get disappointed when you see an order fixed in a pending status.You would make every effort to see it as completed, whereas the only thing you can do is wait for user’s decision and, if he/she won’t complete that order, it will be removed from the system. As a consequence, you will lose both sale and customer.
Our YITH WooCommerce Pending Survey has been studied for this purpose!
Once installed and configured, you could send an automatic email to users with a pending order, which allows you to establish a relationship with them and, possibly, to ask them if they have found issues during the purchase or the reason why they didn’t complete that order.
You could also stimulate users to give an answer by offering them a discount coupon. In this way you will obtain:
- the answers you need to fix potential obstacles on your e-commerce and to optimize your sales;
- a radical decreased percentage of pending orders;
- …and your customers’ loyalty!
- Version: 1.13.0
- Released: 2022-07-28
- Minimum PHP version: 7.2
- Requires: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 6.6
- Compatible up to: WordPress 6.0.x and WooCommerce 6.8.x
- Supported multilanguage plugins: WPML
- Translation ready: YES
- Languages 100% guaranteed by YITH: Dutch, English, Italian, Spanish
- Languages provided by users: French(100%)
- Support for: YITH Proteo theme. All YITH plugins.
- Supported third party themes: Avada, Divi, Flatsome, Neighborhood, Storefront, X
- GDPR Compliant: Yes