Convert abandoned carts into actual purchases thanks to a plugin that makes you store cart data of not completed orders and contact potential customers.
Recent research shows that each year about 4 trillion dollars of goods were abandoned in carts by e-commerce users. What’s interesting is that more than 60% of these carts can be recovered and transformed into purchases. YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart will just do that: it will help you convert these abandoned carts into purchase orders.
There are many reasons for users to abandon their shopping carts: the absence of immediate capital, or maybe a sudden distraction that lets you forget what you were doing. Luckily, YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart can remind your customers what they left and encourage them to complete their purchase process by sending coupons with a special discount on products they want.
1. All digital products are the most recent version, with no possibility of free updates. After payment, you can request an update to the most recent version for 7 days if a new version is released.
2. After the purchase is confirmed, download links available on My Account. If a license is required, please contact us via email or Live chat assistance with activation. Our license is only valid for activation and does not include support.
3. We provide PHP script installation services for $15. Please create a backup after installation as we do not support re-installation. For mobile app source code, we do not offer installation services. For Installation service Click Here
4. If you have any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com or create a Live Chat on this page
5. Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You will receive the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products that have been downloaded from other websites.
6. The response time can last up to 6 hours.
Download YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned cart v2.0.6 Nulled Free
= v2.0.6 – Released on 9 April 2021 =
New: support for WooCommerce 5.2
Update: YITH plugin framework
Fix: update pending orders counter on create/update order