Display your terms and conditions in a popup: hard to miss and perfect to protect your interest and your users from annoying misusing.
Terms and conditions are a fundamental part of each website because they have great advantages both for users and administrators in terms of liability and security. Putting it in a pop-up window reduces the probability for users to leave the page.
Putting Terms and Conditions into your website is one of the best moves a site owner might make, because they can protect a website, especially an e-commerce, from possible legal disputes.
Yet, adding Terms and Conditions into checkout page is highly risky because it might induce customers to leave the page and interrupt the transaction. YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup gives the possibility to display this type of legal information in a modal window and so make its consultation quicker and simpler, besides offering a better service to your customers without compromising the transaction itself.
1. All digital products are the most recent version, with no possibility of free updates. After payment, you can request an update to the most recent version for 7 days if a new version is released.
2. After the purchase is confirmed, download links available on My Account. If a license is required, please contact us via email or Live chat assistance with activation. Our license is only valid for activation and does not include support.
3. We provide PHP script installation services for $15. Please create a backup after installation as we do not support re-installation. For mobile app source code, we do not offer installation services. For Installation service Click Here
4. If you have any questions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or create a Live Chat on this page
5. Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You will receive the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products that have been downloaded from other websites.
6. The response time can last up to 6 hours.
Download YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup v1.3.1 Nulled Free
= v1.3.1 – Released on 21 February 2021 =
* New: support for WooCommerce 5.0
* Update: plugin framework