A product waiting list. The simplest way to loyalize customers and not lose them when items are out of stock. Research on online shops proves that notifying…
Research on online shops proves that notifying customers when out-of-stock products are available again, turns a percentage between 10 and 15% of the requests into real purchases.
Have you run out of one of your most popular products? Are you waiting for supplies, but you are afraid you are going to lose customers? Give them the possibility to add the out of stock item to a product waiting list and email them as soon as it is back in your e-commerce.
This allows you not to lose customers and is the simplest way to loyalize them without letting them get away. You’ll see your sales and your customers’ satisfaction increase.
1. All digital products are the most recent version, with no possibility of free updates. After payment, you can request an update to the most recent version for 7 days if a new version is released.
2. After the purchase is confirmed, download links available on My Account. If a license is required, please contact us via email or Live chat assistance with activation. Our license is only valid for activation and does not include support.
3. We provide PHP script installation services for $15. Please create a backup after installation as we do not support re-installation. For mobile app source code, we do not offer installation services. For Installation service Click Here
4. If you have any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com or create a Live Chat on this page
5. Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You will receive the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products that have been downloaded from other websites.
6. The response time can last up to 6 hours.
Download YITH WooCommerce Waiting List v1.9.4 Nulled Free
= v1.9.4 = Released on 04 February 2021
* New: support for WooCommerce 5.0
* Update: YITH plugin framework
* Update: language files
* Fix: in stock email not translated with WPML